Sunday, May 09, 2010

Ok. I am back. Again. With the same sentence. But on the positive side, at least there's consitency in my comeback, if not the comeback itself!
Anyway, crappy jokes aside, life's busier than it was the last time that I posted something on this blog. But you know what? It's fuller than it was ever before too. Of course there are certain elements who still bother me, but the gross result is that I'm smiling at the end of each day, smiling, as the cliche goes, from ear to ear.
In the past five months, many a thing happened, when I thought I should come here and write something, put my frustrations and joy in words and be done away with. But, I guess those things weren't compelling enough. Then again, the simplest thing brought me here today. Actually, two simple things - one that I got free from office slightly earlier. And second, that I saw the most quintessentially romantic thing take place today, without realising how it would push me into a thinking mode that was possibly buried for the last so many months.
Was travelling in the metro today, when a girl hurriedly made her way inside. As the doors were just closing, her boyfriend quickly grabbed her and gave her a quick kiss. While all the people near her kept staring at her for the rest of the distance, I don't think that beyond the intial embarassment, it really mattered to the girl. She seemed so unaware of public glares because, possibly, it was the kiss and the bigger emotion behind it that mattered.
It got me into a very strange mood - about love and my constant longing to be in a love relationship. Not that I haven't had my share of some of them, but in retrospect, those all seem so empty - and so created purely because of infatuation or strong emotion. But you know, there was this kind of pure, love relationship that I always envisioned myself in. Of course, it was full of corny and cheesy stuff, but, it also had the elements of ever lasting romance - the kind of stuff that makes you tickle even when you are 60.
Anyway, don't think that that sort of love is meeting me anytime soon. But when it does, I'll be back here. Again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A girl wanted a ring. But her boy friend gave a teddy bear. Instead
In anger the girl threw the teddy bear on the road.
The boy went to take it back but was hit by a car and died.
At his funeral the girl hugged teddy bear hard and the machine in it spoke

Will you marry me?
The ring is in my pocket.

Moral : Some Times Over Smartness Is Injuries To Life So Be Careful !!!!