Sunday, May 23, 2010

Heya. Another Sunday comes to an end without me cleaning my cupboard. Sigh. Convince myself on every Monday morning that it's not that big a deal. Anyway, today has been quite significant in a lot of ways. Spent the whole day chilling with mum, since bhai and shruts are outa the country. Feels nice to be back in mom's company... works snatches away many little pleasures of life from one.
Also saw Rocket Singh. The movie was quite slow actually, but Ranbir's acting was the saving grace. But, it's the couple of messages in the movie that I really likes. One - even Spiderman has to take a risk. How concise and cool is that!!! The other is about working hard and honestly. It's so surprising that many of us, even 'seniors' in hierarchies refuse to work ethically. Like always, am plagued with the existence of such folks around me, time and again. I dunno why it happens so frequently with me, or if I just have a painfully low threshold, but I can't seem to be able to tolerate insecure people. Be it personally of professionally, why can't people think about building their own capability, instead of feeling bad about someone else's work? The ways of the world are strange.
Nothing much to say now. Shall be back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"GIRL"
A girl is like a bird...
God's most prettiest creation in the world..

The childhood of girls is their golden age.
After that, the world keeps them into beautiful cage..

This innocent creature, looks like a fairy,
Who loses her feather when she marry..

She leads all her life in serving others.
She also has a heart, But none bothers..

A dress of happiness & pleasure she wears.
But in every corner, u find a girl shedding tears..:-(
Moral: Try to give girls the due respect that they deserve..