Friday, March 23, 2007



Look what I found...


This is just a snippet. Am currently a victim of retail happiness and the post is testimony to the same.

Though I had decided to refrain from all further expenditures till the end of April, I reached Oxford Bookstore by a wonderous stroke of fate. Guess what I found there? Do not assume Satanic Verses or some intellectual thingy, cause I found Peterpan. Yes, the good old Peterpan book, and surprisingly I found it in the Fiction section meant for Adults!

But tadaa! I may enjoy Shakespeare and Tagore, but Peterpan has its own charm. Coupled with the fact that I brought two books for 74 bucks ( Peterpan and one on Shakespeare), I think that the ban on expenditure can be loosened a bit.
:-) :-) :-) :-)


5 comments:

moonstruck maniac said...

cool man. yes u right that peter pan has its own charm. good good

Captain Max Gonzalez said...

now what could that wonderous stroke of fate be? ;)

Sassy Satan said...

@MMM: yes, it most certainly does. I used to love tinker bell like hair clips when I was young, ;-)

@VB: Chantu you know the stroke of fate, rather the stroke of wait that took me to Oxford. Btw, Congratulations about your first article!

Gyaan Guru said...

Peter Pan surely is charming, I got to know Peter Pan coz I watched the movie Hook in Hindi and then I saw all the Peter Pan movies, not read a book till date though. But the Hindi film was fun where Dustin Hoffman...Capt. Hook tells Robin Williams...Peter "Mai tujhe nahi chodunga Peter Pan ha! ha! ha!"

Sassy Satan said...

I have not seen the movie, and I shall abstain from making any commitment to see it.