Thursday, April 14, 2011

When the urges get creative, the creative go blogging, or at least, that's what's happening to me, and am glad that it's so. Between yesterday and today, I've managed to clear a lot of clutter - mentally and physically - and dude, it does make me feel that I've cut down on a lot of my problems. Spring cleaning not just for the house, but also for the mind...
Anyway, work also begins now on my photography blog Eternal Revelations (http://photographerinquest.blogspot.com), where, thankfully, I can put pictures of people and things I like, without having to think of how perfectly lit my subjects were.
But of course, all this is not without reason, and for those who know me the bestest, like I've been telling you, the aspiration this time around is not just a whim. I know I'm meant to tell stories, and tell them my way. Along the way if Sassy Satan needs to don the garb of an entertainment journalist, so be it. If capturing the essence of Delhi in my camera is the first lesson that I must learn in order to understand my subject better, then so be it. If stories need to be created before stories are told, I've been tempted long ago to become part of this cult practice. I must say, it's taken me the longest while - 25 years of my life - to know that I'm headed towards the magic of the moving screen. And now that that's been decided, it's time to think of a title and let the work begin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bounteous congratulations and wishing for the next journey..I Really feeling very delighted to hear about ur grand success..It is indeed a great news and really happy for you. You have reached this position in your career through sheer hard work and dealing with new challenges. You have reached the pinnacle of success due to your determination and vision. You are a real idol to young women who want to have illustrious career..It is time for you…To look back with pride and satisfaction on your well lived moments..Keep ur head
held high
don't let things
get u down...You are a great journalist , leader and good decision maker.Achieving such success is not a simple task. I understand you had to make various personal sacrifices. You have to go long way and the organistation will reach new heights under your leadership. I hope to see this happening in near future. I am eagerly waiting for that day...My Heartly Congrates on Your Success. God fulfill all your wishes what ever you want in your life..


________/) ______./¯" ""/')

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ )¯¯¯¯¯'\_„ „„„\)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Garima Sharma Madam Jee . I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. May Your Birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer. May this day bring to you all things that make you smile. Happy Birthday Garima Sharma Madam Ji and many many happy returns of the day. May the love you have shown to others return to you, multiplied.I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and many, many more, so that others have time to appreciate you as much as I do. I wish you A very happy and peaceful Life .



Oh Dear God, Plz Ap Garima Sharma Ji Ko Help her live a beautiful life. promote her and cause her to excel beyond expectations.
Help her to shine in the darkest places and give her love where it is impossible. plz god give her the beautiful heaven.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Garima Sharma MADAM JEE May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always Forever .

Aye "ALLAH PAK" Jis Tarah Tu Nay Apni Rehmat Se
HAZRAT YUONAS Ko Machali K Ander Mehfooz
Rakha, HAZRAT MOOSA Ko Jadoo Garon Se Mehfooz
Rakha, HAZRAT AYUB Ko Maraz Se Mehfooz Rakha,
HAZRAT ISMAIL Ko Qurbani K Waqat Mehfooz
Rakha, HAZRAT ESSA Ko Saleeb Pe Mehfooz Rakha, HAZRAT EBRAHIM Ko Aag Se
Mehfooz Rakha, YA ELLAHI Aisay Hi Apni Rehmat
Se, HUMARE SABSE PYARE DOST KO HER
MUSHKEL SAY MEHFOOZ RAHK "


AMEEN !!!
SUMMAMEEN !!!


________/) ______./¯" ""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ )¯¯¯¯¯'\_„ „„„\)


________/) ______./¯" ""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ )¯¯¯¯¯'\_„ „„„\)