Monday, October 05, 2009

OK. I need opinion. So I went against good advice and made friends in office. Unfortunately, they turned out to be the super clever sorts. So, I was tagged a certain kind and the good folks judged me. And I was too happy-go-lucky to notice that…like always.

But, I see it now. Just when I begun to say no (see how it relates to my last post ;), these CCs (clever colleagues), begun to throw attitude. While I would take it earlier for the sake of friendship and also because of the apprehension of antagonizing the few people I spoke to in office, I realized what a big fool I had been all along.

Now this is as honest a confession as it gets. Yes, I became friends with you when no one considered you worth the honour. You keep talking about your bf as if he is a local hero or a community deity. See, don’t misunderstand me. This is not a bitch session in progress. I would have been equally irritated had a boy friend behaved like this with me.

You did not become part of my joy. Instead, you gossiped about me behind my back. You sniggered when others asked me about the celebration.

Just because you rub shoulders with some biggies, you believe in renting a penthouse in the air. Please do. Just be careful. When you step out, the fall may be pretty steep.

For all that I care, live in your little pink paradise happily. It does not take long for any bubble to burst.

7 comments:

Gyaan Guru said...

Learnt to say "No" eh?? Need to do that to, but then again scared that I might encounter the same fate as you!!

Sassy Satan said...

Hey..it pinches initially but then you stop noticing after a while. Because that first 'no', will bring you the freedom to choose things for yourself.

Anonymous said...

Sassy Whatever you run from, will always run after you.

Face people, thoughts, feelings, problems that make you feel uncomfortable. Face them rather than running from them.

The best way to deal with uncomfortable issues is to face them.If you don't do that you will give birth to ghosts, ghosts who will haunt you until you face them.

Exonerate your fears by staring right into their eyes!

Sassy Satan said...

Anonymous, do you know me too well or am I making a mistake in recognising you?

Anonymous said...

I Am The Prince of Evil Spirit.....A Cruel Beelzebub....lolz

I Am Really Venerate You By My Soul And I Love Reading Your Blog...You Always Taught Me New Practical Things All Time....After Read Your Blog I Am Really Change A Lot Positively...I Am Really Extremely Thankful To You.

Indeed We Do Not Know Each Others...Actually Serendipty I Have Seen Your Blog....And Reading It Frankly.

I Am Only See You Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy....

P.S :-: I Am Only Your Surreptitious Aficionado....

Anonymous said...

Respected Sassy Madam Ji
May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you.
May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives.
May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
May lights triumph over darkness.
May peace transcend the earth.
May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony
Troubles as light as Air,
love as deep as Ocean,
Friends as Solid as Diamonds,
and Success as bright as Gold...
These are the wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali
"WISH U A VERY HAPPY DIWALI"

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY JI

In My Past Life Sassy God Come In Front of me & God said me that A
Gem is going to be born on 26 November and I give A Boon to this world.One Day That Girl Will Rule The Journalism Industry And She Will Make Our World More Beautiful & Peaceful.

Happy Birthday Sassy and Dont forget Someone Somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on
every Falling star
Sassy Ur Birthday is the perfect day to say that I respect & care u
so much becoz aleast you wil remember me & someone wil do hold a
surprise party 4 u.

I bet ur Family wil be the one who would care to
make ur birthday special for u every yr.God always gve u Biggest Smile on ur face.I Wish u Complete all ur dreams.I know ur Family,Friends Even God Always Feel Proud for u

I really feel Proud to talking with u.I Wish That God Would Hold You Tight & Angels Would Keep You In Sight not Just To make u feel Alright but 4 you to hve all Best Things & Whole
Happiness in ur Life.God Always Love N Care u as his Real Daughter
"Hatz Off For Sassy"