Monday, August 04, 2008

Am back!!!

Yep. Like I said in my previous post, I find it extremely difficult to maintain new year resolutions, especially those that require me to get bound to a form of disciplined action.
However, eight months is a pretty long time to abstain from writing (things that please me). So, when things began to seem mundane, I thought it is the right time to come back. So here I am. A little more patient (hopefully!!!), more vibrant (for sure) and more talkative than last time around surely.

Some things that I have realised in the last eight months:

1. I hate the Big Bindi with all my heart
2. HT is not going to shut down, in spite of what many think. The lady on the upper floor means business
3. I love colour, lots of it
4. Salman Rushdie is a magician -- love his work!

Rest of it later. On second thought, will soon post a pic of the first bag that I made.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Golden Words:
if u cannot fly,Run.
if u cannot run,Walk.
if u cannot Walk,Crawl.
But Whatever You Can do,Keep On Moving Towards ur Goal!!!
Best Of Luck

Anonymous said...

Champions are not Super natural..they just fight one more second when everyone else quits,sometimes one more second of effort gives you the
............VICTORY..........

Captain Max Gonzalez said...

Welcome Back!
Be regular!
Bitch!

Captain Max Gonzalez said...

Welcome Back!
Be regular!
Bitch!

Anonymous said...

Madam whn will write some thing intertesting in ur blogs....You are all Fans are waiting now for ur new explosive Speech of Writing.Wch always show mirror 2 Fake n Shitty peoples in dis selfish world....U ROCKZ....

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Royal Princess
I wish u got all ur happiness in ur Feet...God bless U Best Of Luck for ur Brillant Future..I am daam sure after some days u will be Senior editor in Hindustan Times and After one year U will Take Over Whole Hindustan Times Newspaper With ur ability n Woman Power lolz.You will also Got World Best Woman Award Soon....Have a blast.Woman always Rockz.

Sassy Satan said...

@Anonymous: May I know who you are?

Anonymous said...

only ur well wisher.if u dnot like my comment then i will never send u any comment..take care god bless u.....Ur really special for me..n i always respect u.day by day...lolz.SOrry for silly comments

Anonymous said...

Dear Madam


Happy New Year

I hope that it will be year of Personal growth, Success, Peace and Happiness for You and Your Family.

Let us Move Forward, We must continue to Work Together for prosperity and the growth.

Best wishes



Helping hands are better than Praying Lips!!!!!

Garima said...

thank you for your wishes

Anonymous said...

Sassy Madam Tonnes of thanx for ur reply Madam U give me Biggest Smile...yaar ur a journlist....i found every page of Hindustan Times New paper But i could find ur any News in the paper..Would u tell me in wch magizine ur article Published...if u donot mind...Take care God bless u....Cya